Once you are registered as a member of SecureBuild, purchasing HBC ‘evidence of cover’ certificates is simple and easy to do and you can do so online at any time – 24/7.
To purchase HBC certificates,
- You, your broker or employee can do so online at mySecureBuild; or
- You can print a hard-copy of an application for a certificate from our website, complete it , scan it and email it to our service team
WHAT DO I NEED TO PURCHASE HBC CERTIFICATES?
Our online system will guide you, your broker or staff member through the process.
To purchase HBC certificates, you will need the following information:
- The details of your client (including mobile and email);
- The details of your client’s property/land;
- The contact details of the nominated supervisor for that project;
- Information regarding the type of building work being completed;
- The value of the contract (or estimate if work is being done under a cost-plus contract); and
- Your claim payment schedule.
HOW LONG UNTIL I RECEIVE THE HBC CERTIFICATE(S)?
If you have applied for the issue of HBC certificate(s) online then you and your client will receive electronic copies of the HBC certificate(s) immediately after you complete payment.
Your client will also receive a HBC contract from us together with information regarding our inspection and payments process.
Manual offline purchases
Applications manually completed and sent via mail or email will be processed within 2 business days of receipt and electronic copies of HBC certificate(s) will be emailed to you and your client.