As SecureBuild operates a membership scheme, in order to obtain ‘cover’ building contractors needs to become members of SecureBuild.
Applying for HBC membership is simple and easy.
WHAT DO I NEED TO REGISTER TO BECOME A MEMBER?
SecureBuild’s online registration tool will guide you, your broker or staff member through the process.
To complete the registration process you will need the following information:
- The licensing details and history of your building business
- The licensing details of your nominated supervisor
- Details of your eligibility with your current provider, or
- A ‘Minimal Financial Requirements’ report from your accountant (builder who do not currently have cover), and
- Agreement to accept SecureBuild’s Terms and Conditions.
HOW LONG UNTIL I’LL KNOW THE OUTCOME OF MY APPLICATION?
- If you have existing cover with another HBC provider, and the Terms and Conditions have been accepted, you’ll receive an email confirming your registration with us immediately.
- The confirmation email explains your turnover level and membership status level/rating.
- If a manual assessment of your application is required, the application will be assessed and notification sent within two business days of receipt.
- Applications manually completed and sent via email will be assessed and notification sent within two business days of receipt.