SecureBuild’s product offering is designed to take the stress out of building and renovating your home, and provide peace of mind that your most important investment – your home – is protected.
Builders and contractors who have cover with SecureBuild have agreed to abide by SecureBuild’s Terms and Conditions.
Our Terms and Conditions are designed to minimise financial loss to homeowners if something goes wrong during or after a building project.
SecureBuild’s HBC construction period product provides $340,000 cover (or up to 20% of the contract price).
SecureBuild’s warranty period product provides up to $340,000 protection against major defects to your home for six years and minor defects for two years.
Learn more about What your policy covers.
- A Building Inspector is allocated to every homeowner for the duration of their building project, providing quality assurance inspections and advice at every step of the build or renovation.
- An allocated Building Inspector for every homeowner and their building project.
- Support for the entire duration of the project.
- An industry professional available to answer any questions or concerns a homeowner may have about the building process, taking the stress out of building or renovating.
- A warranty period of six years, providing additional peace of mind should any major defect arise.
Learn more about How our Building Inspectors support homeowners during a build or renovation.